Kazuki Takamatsu is an Asian Modern & Contemporary artist who was born in 1978 in Japan.
His work was featured in several exhibitions at key galleries and museums, including the Opera Gallery (Paris) and the Opera Gallery (Geneva).
2001 – graduated from Tohoku University with a degree in painting.
Selected Solo Exhibitions:
– 2017 – Kazuki Takamatsu, Opera Gallery, Paris (France) – 2016 – Kazuki Takamatsu 2016: Decoration Armament, Corey Helford Gallery, Los Angeles (USA)
– 2015 – Kazuki Takamatsu, Opera Gallery, Geneva, (Switzerland)
Selected Group Exhibitions:
– 2018 – East/West Group Show, Corey Helford Gallery, Los Angeles (USA)
– 2017 – Welcome to New Jersey, Jonathan LeVine Gallery, Jersey City (USA)
– 2015 – Lush Life 5: Reverie , Roq La Rue, Seattle (USA)
– 2015 – Between Worlds, Corey Helford Gallery, Los Angeles (USA)
All materials are taken from the official site of the artist